The Full ACT Prep Course comes with the following:
1. Textbooks with practice problems students can use to go through the exercises we assign to them.
2. Videos for all the concepts on the ACT math section. There are about 50 concepts (from fractions and decimals to statistics and trigonometry) in the ACT math section and we provide students with examples for each of the concepts.
3. English ACT Prep review and videos going over how to handle the reading, science, and writing sections.
4. Discussion on time strategies to handle the ACT Exam.
5. Regular Video Conference/Webinars on specific Saturdays from the Learning Institute For Excellence. This is optional but students are welcome to attend when it works for them.
6. Videos discussing careers and college success strategies.